A large-scale energy efficiency refurbishment programme across the entire ING REF client base in the Netherlands, covering private commercial and residential buildings. Through the ELENA programme, up to 50 commercial and 2100 residential properties will be refurbished:
- EE in commercial buildings (50 buildings, 450,000 m2)
- EE and RE in residential buildings (2100 dwellings, 220,500 m2
- The scope of measures includes the entire building envelope (walls, roof, windows) and energy services (heating, lighting), as well as renewable energy options, where suitable – solar PV and heat pumps.
Overall, the ELENA grant will be used for the following tasks:
- Market analysis (within ING’s real estate portfolio)
- Client engagement, awareness-raising and support
- Provision of energy audits and recommendations for EE/RE measures
- Development of investment plans (technical scope and financing)
- Support with contracting and implementation
- Application to ELENA grant
- Negotiation of the grant with the EIB
Comments are closed.